BIM design is based on the integration between the traditional integrated design processes and the new IT tools introduced by Building Information Modelling. This approach increases the quality and sustainability of our projects, allowing a drastic reduction in the use of resources and a radical optimization of solutions.
Integrated design means most of all collaboration. In this way, all the subjects involved in the building process (customers, designers, technical operators and companies) are able to identify shared strategies, through a process that can be defined as circular, and no longer sequential. The synergy achieved, intended because of the interaction between the various parts, allows obtaining a complete control over the work and an optimal management of time and costs.
The result is a transparent and innovative process, where the client has at his disposal and in real time all the information related to the project, without dispersion of data and avoiding gray areas, typical of traditional management.
The BIM Workflow
- Import into existing BIM Authoring software for existing land survey
- Development of the design idea
- Development and analysis of architectural schemes and maximum volumes
- Creating project disciplinary models with Bim Authoring programs
- Generating mathematical models for calculations and verifications with “BIM tools”
- Implementation of disciplinary models based on the analyzes carried out
- Verify interference and inconsistencies
- Resolution of identified issues
- Production of technical and economic-administrative elaborations.
An example of Design REACT
Doha North Line Underground
CATEGORY – Infrastructure
MAIN CONTRACT – Qatar Railways Company
ACTIVITIES – BIM Management, Design
LOCATION – Doha, Qatar
AMOUNT WORK - 1.830.000,00